Ville: new york
Fordham Gabelli School Of Business- Lincoln Centre NY
- Analyse de rentabilisation , Investissement, Développement des compétences , Entreprenariat, Possession d'actifs, Formation commerciale , Création d'entreprise, planification&gestion , Finances , Jeunes professionnels
I thrive on dreams and achieving them. I gravitate towards dreamers like me and aspire to put a dent in the world in my own way. My dream is to incubate businesses in Kenya and then concur Africa and infect many with the entrepreneurial spirit. I envision seeing women pursuing their dreams, surmounting challenges to get to their own destination. We're all travelling different roads to the same destination - happiness. It looks different for us all but in essence it's the same. Born and bred in Kenya, I achieved my high school certificate with stellar results. With limited resources, I was unable to join university. Armed with confidence, I found a great job and with the resources, I assisted my hard working mother put my siblings through school. After this, I joined the university & achieved my business degree via correspondence. I decided to resign and follow my own dream. Armed with nothing but a few dollars and a dream, I am here in New York for MBA and an entrepreneurial journey!
- Margaret Ngugi dit la discussion 'Women who've fallen, now standing tall.'
- Margaret Ngugi dit la discussion 'ms'
- Margaret Ngugi Il a publié une nouvelle histoire 'EMPOWERED WOMEN ARE HAPPY WOMEN'
- Margaret Ngugi dit la discussion 'Can women have it all?'
- Margaret Ngugi dit la discussion 'Menstrual Hygiene: A barrier to education of rural and underprivileged girls'