Ville: New York
- Analyse de rentabilisation , OMD et au-delà, Energie
Anna Fälth, Manager “WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries” Programme, UN Women. As such, Anna heads the Secretariat of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs), EmpowerWomen.org, that promotes online collaboration, learning and innovation to advance women’s economic empowerment in over 190 economies; and the WeLearn, a virtual skills school that will tackle some of the skills gaps faced by women and girls for the jobs of the future. An economist, Anna has more than 20 years of experience as economic advisor within the UN system, including UNCTAD, UN-DESA, UNDP and UN Women. She has a MSc in Economics from Lund University, Sweden, and a Masters in Law and Economic from Hamburg University, Germany.
- Anna Falth Il a publié une nouvelle item 'Cartoon Competition, Empower Women Persona: Bring it to Life!'
- Anna Falth Il a publié une nouvelle item 'Brain-based holistic education to address inequality challenges faced by girls and women globally'
- Anna Falth Il a publié une nouvelle histoire 'UN Security Council adopts Resolution 2250 on Youth, Peace and Security'
- Anna Falth dit la item 'Contest: Win a Free Online Language Course of Your Choice'
- Anna Falth Il a publié une nouvelle ressources 'The Gates Foundation Annual Letter For 2015'