#WeLearn: Financial Fundamentals
On 23 September 2020, the WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme hosted the "#WeLearn: Financial Fundamentals" learning session. The objective was to get equipped with the basic financial knowledge and skills one need to manage she/her business’s finances and make sound decisions to guide her/his company’s growth.
Laura Didyk, Vice President and National Lead Women Entrepreneurs, Business Development Bank of Canada
Promoting Economic Empowerment of Women at Work through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries (WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme) is a programme funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by UN Women and the International Labour Organization (ILO). The WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme convene multistakeholder dialogues in the EU, Canada, Japan and the US to exchange knowledge, experiences, good practices and lessons learned in the context of the changing world of work.
- Investing in Gender Responsive Companies
- Supporting Women-Owned Businesses in COVID-19 Recovery
- Secure a Seat at the Table
- WEPs – A Framework to Empower Women in the Workplace, Marketplace and Community
- #WeCommit: Nihon Unisys, Ltd. CEO Emphasizes the Importance of Gender Equality & Women's Empowerment