Boost Your Confidence – How You Can Be What You Want to Be
WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme brings to its stakeholders and friends a series of learning sessions to help them learn new skills that is amongst the top requirements on today job market. By learning these skills and their application, they will get more confident in their ability to participate in interviews, new job search, progress in career.
In this short booster, you will learn the ways you can make the shift from self-talk that discourages and reduces confidence to a personal conversation that builds confidence and becomes self-empowering.
In the programme:
- Welcome remarks - Diana Rusu, Innovation and Knowledge Management for Women’s Economic Empowerment, WE EMPOWER – G7 Programme, UN Women
- Opening remarks - Ana Guallarte, Programme Manager for the Foreign Policy Instrument of the European Union (EU) at the EU Mission in Canada
- Learning Session - Douglas Miller, Trainer and Personal Development Specialist
- Closing remarks - Anna Falth, Manager, WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme; Head, Women’s Empowerment Principles Secretariat, UN Women
Promoting Economic Empowerment of Women at Work through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries (WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme) is a programme funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by UN Women and the International Labour Organization (ILO). The WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme convene multistakeholder dialogues in the EU, Canada, Japan and the US to exchange knowledge, experiences, good practices and lessons learned in the context of the changing world of work. Copyright: WE EMPOWER - G7 Programme
- Investing in Gender Responsive Companies
- Supporting Women-Owned Businesses in COVID-19 Recovery
- Secure a Seat at the Table
- WEPs – A Framework to Empower Women in the Workplace, Marketplace and Community
- #WeCommit: Nihon Unisys, Ltd. CEO Emphasizes the Importance of Gender Equality & Women's Empowerment