Learning Webinar: Employer Supported Solutions for ChildcareGo to Video
Employer-supported childcare is becoming an increasingly common corporate social responsibility practice around the world. It is a key aspect of achieving women's economic empowerment while promoting the welfare of future generations. Investing in quality childcare solutions and family-friendly policies, specific to company needs, is a win-win for employers and workers.
On 15 January 2020, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Employer Supported Solutions for Childcare" online training webinar. This was a tutorial on how to implement this innovative work-life balance policy. Participants were equipped with a toolkit on the ins-and-outs of employer-supported childcare.
– Laura Addati, Policy Specialist, WE EMPOWER G7 Programme, ILO
– Rudaba Zehra Nasir, Global Lead for Employment & Childcare, IFC
– Sheryl Shushan, Director of Global Family Services, Patagonia
– Sonia Malaspina, HR Director South Europe, Danone
- Women's Economic Empowerment in Fisheries: Implementing the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) in
- #WeLearn: Financial Fundamentals
- Leveraging Women’s Networks to Advance Gender Equality
- Boost Your Confidence – How You Can Be What You Want to Be
- Advocacy Tool Launch and Consultation on the Definition of Women-Owned Businesses