Webinar - Assessing the Impact of Trade Agreements on Women’s Economic EmpowermentGo to Video
On 12 December 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Assessing the Impact of Trade Agreements on Women’s Economic Empowerment" webinar.
This webinar explored ways to measure the success of trade agreements on women’s economic empowerment by looking at the opportunities for women exporters and women in the labour market economy. The session focused on the recent Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and analyzed the model for measuring and capturing inclusive gender-sensitive data to assess the impact of trade agreements and better inform inclusive trade agreements.
Diana Rusu, Innovation and Knowledge Management for Women’s Economic Empowerment Specialist, UN Women
Jennifer Cooke, Corporate Lead, Women in Trade Export Development Canada
Liva Andersone, Policy Officer, Unit of Trade and Sustainable Development of the Directorate-General for External Trade of the European Commission
Stephane Lambert, Counsellor and Head of Trade Economic and Science & Technology Policy; Mission of Canada to the European Union
Anu Peltola, Statistician, Development Statistics and Information Branch – United Nations Conference on Trade and Development Copyright: WE EMPOWER G7 Programme, UN Women
- Diversonomics: The WE EMPOWER programme - encouraging organizations to sign the WEPs
- Webinar - Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a Reality
- Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned Businesses
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work