Webinar - Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a RealityGo to Video
On 19 September 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a Reality" webinar.
The webinar organized by the WE EMPOWER - G7 Team explored concrete strategies to achieve equal pay for work of equal value and featured good business practices on measuring and closing gender pay gaps and pay transparency. The webinar highlighted UN Women’s new Diagnosis for Equal Remuneration self-assessment tool to help companies and other organizations assess whether their pay scales recognize work of equal value and measure the possible existence of gender pay gaps.
Meral Guzel, Women's Empowerment Principles Specialist, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
Carla Kay Kraft, Advocacy and Communication Analyst, UN Women
Diana Kobac Deskovic, CEO, MAMFORCE
Stela Stare, Director of Rewards and HR Operations, INA
Raquel Coello Quemades, Regional Policy Specialist, Women’s Economic Empowerment, UN Women
- Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned Businesses
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference
- Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace