Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned BusinessesGo to Video
On 19 September 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women Owned Businesses" webinar.
Experts provided seasoned guidance on how enterprises can plan strategically and tackle challenges of access to capital; and how to align critical financing decisions with a company’s roadmap, appetite for risk, growth stage and other factors.
Kristin Haffort USA National Coordinator, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
Shelly Bell, CEO, Black Girl Ventures
K. Shelly Porges, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, The Billion Dollar Fund for Women
Mathilde Dufour, Co-head of Mirova’s Sustainable Investment Research Department
- Women's Economic Empowerment in Fisheries: Implementing the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) in
- #WeLearn: Financial Fundamentals
- Leveraging Women’s Networks to Advance Gender Equality
- Boost Your Confidence – How You Can Be What You Want to Be
- Advocacy Tool Launch and Consultation on the Definition of Women-Owned Businesses