Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned BusinessesGo to Video
On 19 September 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women Owned Businesses" webinar.
Experts provided seasoned guidance on how enterprises can plan strategically and tackle challenges of access to capital; and how to align critical financing decisions with a company’s roadmap, appetite for risk, growth stage and other factors.
Kristin Haffort USA National Coordinator, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
Shelly Bell, CEO, Black Girl Ventures
K. Shelly Porges, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, The Billion Dollar Fund for Women
Mathilde Dufour, Co-head of Mirova’s Sustainable Investment Research Department
- Webinar - Assessing the Impact of Trade Agreements on Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Diversonomics: The WE EMPOWER programme - encouraging organizations to sign the WEPs
- Webinar - Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a Reality
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work