Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at WorkGo to Video
On 22 August 2019, the WE EMPOWER Team in partnership with the Institute for Women’s Policy Research hosted "Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work" webinar.
The panelists explored how to achieve gender equality in light of an increasingly automated workplace and its impact on attracting and retaining female talent.
- Diana Rusu, Innovation and Knowledge Management for Women’s Economic Empowerment Specialist, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
- Ariane Hegewisch, Program Director Employment & Earnings, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Sasha Bezuhanova, Founder and Chairperson, MOVE.BG & Governing Board Member, EIT – European Institute of Innovation and Technology and Board Chair of Bulgarian Center of Women in Technologies
- Nicole Isaac, Senior Director, North America Policy, LinkedIn
- Kristin Haffort, USA National Coordinator, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference
- Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace
- Women Deliver Live - “Equality in the workplace”
- 2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum - CSW63 Side Event