Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at WorkGo to Video
On 22 August 2019, the WE EMPOWER Team in partnership with the Institute for Women’s Policy Research hosted "Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work" webinar.
The panelists explored how to achieve gender equality in light of an increasingly automated workplace and its impact on attracting and retaining female talent.
- Diana Rusu, Innovation and Knowledge Management for Women’s Economic Empowerment Specialist, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
- Ariane Hegewisch, Program Director Employment & Earnings, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Sasha Bezuhanova, Founder and Chairperson, MOVE.BG & Governing Board Member, EIT – European Institute of Innovation and Technology and Board Chair of Bulgarian Center of Women in Technologies
- Nicole Isaac, Senior Director, North America Policy, LinkedIn
- Kristin Haffort, USA National Coordinator, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
- Webinar: Domestic Violence During COVID-19: Supporting Your Employees
- Webinar: COVID-19 and Gender Equality: What Can the Private Sector Do?
- Learning Webinar: Business, Non-discrimination and Gender Equality in the Time of COVID-19
- Learning Webinar: Employer Supported Solutions for Childcare
- Webinar - Assessing the Impact of Trade Agreements on Women’s Economic Empowerment