Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a StandGo to Video
On 13 September 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Parental Leave: Smart Companies Taking a Stand" webinar.
Paid parental leave is not only a matter of rights, but also smart for the economy. It is good for families, companies and societies. Smart companies lead by example showcasing their commitment to gender equality and women’s economic empowerment by implementing concrete paid parental leave policies for their employees.
The panelists provided concrete examples of actions and recommendations for parental leave related policies and initiatives.
- Anna Fälth, Policy Advisor and WE EMPOWER Programme Manager, UN Women
- Thorey Vilhjalmsdottir, Director, Capacent Iceland
- Dina Yorke, Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Schneider Electric
- Tiina Bruno, Founder, Parentsmart Employers
- Webinar: Domestic Violence During COVID-19: Supporting Your Employees
- Webinar: COVID-19 and Gender Equality: What Can the Private Sector Do?
- Learning Webinar: Business, Non-discrimination and Gender Equality in the Time of COVID-19
- Learning Webinar: Employer Supported Solutions for Childcare
- Webinar - Assessing the Impact of Trade Agreements on Women’s Economic Empowerment