Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a StandGo to Video
On 13 September 2019, the WE EMPOWER G7 Team hosted "Parental Leave: Smart Companies Taking a Stand" webinar.
Paid parental leave is not only a matter of rights, but also smart for the economy. It is good for families, companies and societies. Smart companies lead by example showcasing their commitment to gender equality and women’s economic empowerment by implementing concrete paid parental leave policies for their employees.
The panelists provided concrete examples of actions and recommendations for parental leave related policies and initiatives.
- Anna Fälth, Policy Advisor and WE EMPOWER Programme Manager, UN Women
- Thorey Vilhjalmsdottir, Director, Capacent Iceland
- Dina Yorke, Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Schneider Electric
- Tiina Bruno, Founder, Parentsmart Employers
- Webinar - Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a Reality
- Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned Businesses
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference
- Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace