Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century WorkplaceGo to Video
On 6 August 2019, the WE EMPOWER Team hosted "Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace" webinar.
The webinar explored how companies are building and improving their diversity and inclusion strategies towards achieving gender equality in the 21st century workplace in the context of the future of work.
- Meral Guzel, Women's Empowerment Principles Specialist, WE EMPOWER Programme, UN Women
- Tim Rivera, Programs Officer, EU Delegation to the United States
- Rohini Anand, Senior Vice-President Corporate Responsibility, Global Chief Diversity Officer, Sodexo
- Robert Baker, Senior Partner, Leader of Diversity and Inclusion Consulting for the International Region, Mercer
- Webinar - Making Equal Pay for Women and Men a Reality
- Webinar - Shifting Wealth and Capital to Women-Owned Businesses
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference