Women’s Empowerment Principles: Make Today Your Organization’s Signature MomentGo to Video
Sign the Women’s Empowerment Principles Today!
The Women's Empowerment Principles are a set of 7 Principles, for business offering guidance on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community. They are grounded in the recognition that businesses have a stake in, and a responsibility for, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Jointly promulgated by UN Women and the UN Global Compact, there are now nearly over 2,000 CEO-level signatories from across the globe. The Principles serve as the overall umbrella for multi-stakeholder networks to work together to foster implementation and awareness of the internationally agreed standards for business practices the impact women. The Principles are also the primary vehicle for corporate delivery on gender equality and women’s empowerment dimensions of the universal agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Sign the Principles today to begin your journey to productivity, profitability and sustainability by empowering women employees, suppliers, customers, investors and beyond.
To become a signatory, visit https://www.empowerwomen.org/en/weps.
This video was produced thanks to the support of Citi, who proudly signed the Principles in 2018.
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference
- Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace
- Women Deliver Live - “Equality in the workplace”