2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum - CSW63 Side EventGo to Video
On 14 March 2019, UN Women, the United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Office for Partnerships convened over 600 representatives from business, Government and civil society this week to discuss business action to advance gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Held in the ECOSOC Chamber at the Headquarters of the United Nations in New York, the 2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum discussed how the Women’s Empowerment Principles can help business, investors, Governments and other stakeholders ensure that women help define and benefit from opportunities in the changing world of work. Convened each March as part of the annual session rel="noopener noreferrer" of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women, the WEPs Forum is the key moment for business to come to the table at the UN to discuss strategies and best practices from the private sector on empowering women and advancing their equal participation in the global workforce.
- Webinar - Parental Leave Smart Companies Taking a Stand
- Webinar - Preparing for an Automated Future: Key Considerations for Attracting and Strengthening the Talent of Women at Work
- Webinar - Youth Policies in G7 Countries What Makes a Difference
- Webinar - Achieving Gender Equality through Diversity and Inclusion in the 21st Century Workplace
- Women Deliver Live - “Equality in the workplace”