Webinar - Achieving Equal Pay: Lessons from the ILO 2018-2019 Global Wage Report and GlobalGo to Video
On 17 January 2019, the WE EMPOWER Team hosted a webinar "Achieving Equal Pay: Lessons from the ILO 2018-2019 Global Wage Report and Global" to discuss the key findings of the ILO 2018/19 Global Wage Report on the gender wage gap.
The discussants will highlighted good practices and policies towards eliminating the gender wage gap, drawing on research and policy lessons from the Global Wage Report, selected examples from the Equal Pay International Coalition (EPIC) pledges submitted by companies, with particular focus on experiences from G7 and European Union countries.
The webinar was an opportunity for participants to gain a toolkit of practical measures to close the gender wage gap underpinned by the ILO’s research and highlighted examples of good practices.
- 2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum - CSW63 Side Event
- Women’s Empowerment Principles: Make Today Your Organization’s Signature Moment
- Webinar - Women Business Owners' Guide to Accessing Capital
- Webinar - Sexual Harassment: The Risk of Not Taking Action in the Workplace
- Webinar - G7 Success Stories under EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement