UN Women's Executive Director Talks about Changing the Workplace and its Impact on WomenGo to Video
My name is Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka from UN Women'S, Executive Director. Glad to be here to discuss the future of work, as well as innovation and how it impacts on women. To prepare for the future, the tech industry has to increase the number of women who are in decision making of the tech industry.
But also, we have to invest in training girls at an early age so that they can choose subjects that will take them to the industry. We must make work, work for women.
One of the biggest innovations that is actually needed is to change the culture in the place of work, so that harassment is not a way of life.
- 2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum - CSW63 Side Event
- Women’s Empowerment Principles: Make Today Your Organization’s Signature Moment
- Webinar - Women Business Owners' Guide to Accessing Capital
- Webinar - Achieving Equal Pay: Lessons from the ILO 2018-2019 Global Wage Report and Global
- Webinar - Sexual Harassment: The Risk of Not Taking Action in the Workplace