Webinar - G7 Success Stories under EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade AgreementGo to Video
On 4 December 2018, the WE EMPOWER Team hosted a webinar "G7 Success Stories under the EU-Canada Comprehensive Trade Agreement (CETA)" to highlight success stories and best practices for women in business and women-owned business under CETA.
CETA was designed to help create jobs, strengthen economic relations and boost trade. Since CETA entered into force provisionally on 21 September 2017 there has been an increase in goods and services trade between Canada and the European Union. This webinar examined how women can continue to partake of the economic opportunities provided by CETA.
- Women Deliver Live - “Equality in the workplace”
- 2019 Women’s Empowerment Principles Forum - CSW63 Side Event
- Women’s Empowerment Principles: Make Today Your Organization’s Signature Moment
- Webinar - Women Business Owners' Guide to Accessing Capital
- Webinar - Achieving Equal Pay: Lessons from the ILO 2018-2019 Global Wage Report and Global