A day in the life of Chandra Kala - how my life has changed thanks to JPRWEE
Hear with us the story Chandra Kala, a rural women from one of the poorest districts of Nepal, who gives us an insight of how her life, and the life of her family, has improvedthanks to the support received from the Joint Programme on "Accelerating Progress towards the Economic Empowerment of Rural Women". jointly implemented by FAO, IFAD, WFP, and UN Women.
- Webinar - Women Business Owners' Guide to Accessing Capital
- Webinar - Achieving Equal Pay: Lessons from the ILO 2018-2019 Global Wage Report and Global
- Webinar - Sexual Harassment: The Risk of Not Taking Action in the Workplace
- Webinar - G7 Success Stories under EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- UN Women's Executive Director Talks about Changing the Workplace and its Impact on Women