TED Talk: Elizabeth Gilbert "Success, failure and the drive to keep creating"
Elizabeth Gilbert was once an "unpublished diner waitress," devastated by rejection letters. And yet, in the wake of the success of 'Eat, Pray, Love,' she found herself identifying strongly with her former self. With beautiful insight, Gilbert reflects on why success can be as disorienting as failure and offers a simple — though hard — way to carry on, regardless of outcomes.
- Reigniting the Women's Empowerment Principles in the Indian Ocean Rim
- #WeLearn: Is Entrepreneurship for You?
- Implementing the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) in Fragile and Conflict-Affected States
- #WeCommit: Global Compact Network Japan Commits to Advancing Gender Equality
- #WeCommit: Cre-en, Inc. Urges Japanese Businesses to Integrate and Implement SDG 5