What makes a great change maker?Go to Video
On 26 October 2015, Empower Women invited Nancy Welsh, Global Director of Ashoka’s Youth Venture, to share with us what makes a great change maker. In this 1-hour webinar she talks about the importance of empathy, how everyone can drive social change in their community and beyond, how we should look at creative approaches to problem solving, and why we should see failure as a good thing. As she explains, “You should not be worried if you fail even a hundred of times. You should worry about the opportunities you miss if you don't try."
Nancy Welsh is an industry leader and celebrated entrepreneur. She has received various awards for her philanthropy work and holds the first process patent in green construction in the United States for her method of building green, affordable housing communities.
- WE EMPOWER: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs to Drive Economic Growth
- Webinar: Accessing Investors and Capital during COVID-19
- Accelerate Your Company’s WEPs Journey: Insights from Signatories
- Webinar: Leveraging Inclusive Procurement amid COVID-19
- #WeCommit: How Japanese company Cre-en, Inc. is responding to COVID-19