Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
This policy brief highlights how youth, especially women, are being severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The crisis is likely to be particularly severe for youth across three dimensions: (1) disruptions to education, training and work-based learning; (2) increased difficulties for young jobseekers and new labour market entrants; and (3) job and income losses, along with deteriorating quality of employment. The brief calls for urgent, comprehensive and targeted policy responses to the global pandemic.
- COVID-19 and Gender-Based Violence: Workplace Risks and Responses
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis