ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
According to the new ILO Monitor, youth are being disproportionately affected by the pandemic, and the substantial and rapid increase in youth unemployment seen since February is affecting young women more than young men. The Monitor calls for urgent, large-scale and targeted policy responses to support youth, including broad-based employment/training guarantee programmes in developed countries, and employment-intensive programmes and guarantees in low- and middle-income economies. It also looks at measures to create a safe environment for returning to work.
- COVID-19 and Gender-Based Violence: Workplace Risks and Responses
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis