Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
Striving for a Union of Equality means a Union where all women and men, girls and boys in all their diversity - are equal. This is a joint undertaking by all stakeholders. The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025 sets out a vision, policy objectives and actions to make concrete progress on gender equality in Europe and towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
- Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
- The COVID-19 Shadow Pandemic: Domestic Violence in the World of Work - A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Equality Means Business: Using Our Principles as a Multiplier for Action and Progress
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19