Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
G7 members are increasingly paying attention to the gender dimension of entrepreneurship and how better access to resources fosters higher levels of women’s entrepreneurship and positively affects innovation, job creation and social inclusion. The national and regional perspectives of each member highlight mutual challenges and offer solutions and promising practices that could be adopted by all.
- ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
- Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
- The COVID-19 Shadow Pandemic: Domestic Violence in the World of Work - A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Equality Means Business: Using Our Principles as a Multiplier for Action and Progress
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19