Guidance Note for Action: Women as a Force for Accelerated and Inclusive Economic Recovery Post-COVID-19 in Asia-Pacific
Women’s economic empowerment will be essential if we are to ensure that the economic recovery from COVID-19 in Asia and the Pacific is as rapid as possible and includes all members of society. In the first of this four-part series, this brief introduces a strong gender perspective to the COVID-19 crisis and response and provides recommendations on how to apply a gender-responsive approach to the post-pandemic challenges to ensure accelerated, inclusive and sustainable recovery.
- ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
- Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
- The COVID-19 Shadow Pandemic: Domestic Violence in the World of Work - A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Equality Means Business: Using Our Principles as a Multiplier for Action and Progress
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19