Responsible Purchasing Practices in Times of COVID-19
During these unprecedented times of crisis, where many businesses everywhere are struggling to stay afloat, and workers across global supply chains are taking a devastating economic hit, amfori believes that Responsible Business Conduct is the only route that will ensure business relations can be strengthened during a time of crisis.
To this end, amfori calls on its member companies, even in these challenging times, to continue with Due Diligence, and specifically to carry out Responsible Purchasing Practices, as much as possible.
- ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
- Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
- The COVID-19 Shadow Pandemic: Domestic Violence in the World of Work - A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Equality Means Business: Using Our Principles as a Multiplier for Action and Progress
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19