Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020 - 2025 Factsheet
Striving for a Union of Equality means a Union where all women and men, girls and boys in all their diversity - are equal. This is a joint undertaking by all stakeholders. The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025 of the European Commission sets out a vision, policy objectives and actions for the next five years to make concrete progress on gender equality in Europe and towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- COVID-19 and Ending Violence Against Women and Girls
- COVID-19 and Gender Equality: A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Promoting Positive Gender Roles in Marketing and Advertising in the Context of COVID-19: Key Considerations for Business
- Childcare in the COVID-19 Era: A Guide for Employers
- Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women