Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020 - 2025 Factsheet
Striving for a Union of Equality means a Union where all women and men, girls and boys in all their diversity - are equal. This is a joint undertaking by all stakeholders. The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025 of the European Commission sets out a vision, policy objectives and actions for the next five years to make concrete progress on gender equality in Europe and towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)