COVID-19 and World of Work: Impacts and Responses
This note offers the ILO’s preliminary assessment concerning the possible impacts of COVID-19 on the world of work and proposes a range of policy options to mitigate these impacts and facilitate strong and fast recovery.
- COVID-19 and Ending Violence Against Women and Girls
- COVID-19 and Gender Equality: A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Promoting Positive Gender Roles in Marketing and Advertising in the Context of COVID-19: Key Considerations for Business
- Childcare in the COVID-19 Era: A Guide for Employers
- Policy Brief: The Impact of COVID-19 on Women