World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
The world cannot wait for the fog of geopolitical and geo-economic uncertainty to lift. Opting to ride out the current period in the hope that the global system will “snap back” runs the risk of missing crucial windows to address pressing challenges. On key issues such as the economy, the environment, technology and public health, stakeholders must find ways to act quickly and with purpose within an unsettled global landscape. This is the context in which the World Economic Forum publishes the 15th edition of the Global Risks Report.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business
- From Principles to Practice: Strengthening Accountability for Gender Equality in Int'l Development