Staying Power: Women in Science on What it Takes to Succeed
Though the representation of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields has increased over the years, there remains significant drop-off at every stage, particularly during the years between postdoctoral and tenure-track positions. L’Oréal USA’s For Women in Science (FWIS) fellowship program, which annually awards five women postdoctoral scientists with grants of $60,000, has represented a unique group of women who have demonstrated uncommon staying power in science. L’Oréal USA and the Heising-Simons Foundation commissioned a study of the fellows for their perspectives on what’s needed for women to succeed in science.
- The Changing Nature of Work: A World Bank Group Flagship Report
- Depictions, Perceptions and Harm: A Report on Gender Stereotypes in Advertising
- Mind the 100 Year Gap: Global Gender Gap Report 2020
- G7 Charlevoix Summit: Achieving Growth that Works for Everyone
- Charlevoix Commitment to End Sexual, Gender-based Violence, Abuse and Harassment in Digital Contexts