Staying Power: Women in Science on What it Takes to Succeed
Though the representation of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields has increased over the years, there remains significant drop-off at every stage, particularly during the years between postdoctoral and tenure-track positions. L’Oréal USA’s For Women in Science (FWIS) fellowship program, which annually awards five women postdoctoral scientists with grants of $60,000, has represented a unique group of women who have demonstrated uncommon staying power in science. L’Oréal USA and the Heising-Simons Foundation commissioned a study of the fellows for their perspectives on what’s needed for women to succeed in science.
- Exécutive Sommaire: Les Femmes, Leviers Du Changement
- Executive Summary: Women as Levers of Change
- Women as Levers of Change: Unleashing the Power of Women to Transform Male-Dominated Industries
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A Century Years of Maternity Protection: Transforming Leave and Care Policies for a Better Future of Work for All - Event Brief