Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: 2018/2019 Global Report
This report profiles 49 economies with respect to demographics, their potential impact, the diversity of forms they take, and their longer-term sustainability. A look back at 20 years shows how entrepreneurship has evolved over time in five countries (the United States, Brazil, Germany, Iran and China). Finally, the report looks outward at the environment for entrepreneurship, reporting on societal attitudes, selfperceptions and entrepreneurial affiliations with entrepreneurs, and then introducing the National Entrepreneurship Context Index, which ranks economies based on 12 indicators of the external context that can influence entrepreneurship.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)