EQUALS Digital Skills Fund
Managed by the World Wide Web Foundation and supported by BMZ, the EQUALS Digital Skills Fund will support a range of capacity building trainings to advance women’s digital skills, active citizenship, and civic participation through technology. These trainings will be targeted specifically at women and girls from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, and will aim to maximise impact and increase visibility of the proven and possible ways to enhance digital inclusion and skills, with the ultimate goal of narrowing the digital gender divide.
- Staying Power: Women in Science on What it Takes to Succeed
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills and Leadership
- 2018 Affordability Report
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills, and Leadership
- 2018 EQUALS Access Coalition Progress Report