EQUALS Digital Skills Fund
Managed by the World Wide Web Foundation and supported by BMZ, the EQUALS Digital Skills Fund will support a range of capacity building trainings to advance women’s digital skills, active citizenship, and civic participation through technology. These trainings will be targeted specifically at women and girls from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds, and will aim to maximise impact and increase visibility of the proven and possible ways to enhance digital inclusion and skills, with the ultimate goal of narrowing the digital gender divide.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)