Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
Y7 group recognizes that gender equality is fundamental for the fulfillment of human rights, imperative for economic growth and sustainable development as it is interconnected with global challenges such as climate change and the digital revolution.Highlighting the importance of education and the inclusion of women in policy design, the Y7 acknowledges the need for all G7 countries to incorporate feminist principles of intersectionality, transformative change, and equality in all foreign and domestic decision-making.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business