Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
Y7 group recognizes that gender equality is fundamental for the fulfillment of human rights, imperative for economic growth and sustainable development as it is interconnected with global challenges such as climate change and the digital revolution.Highlighting the importance of education and the inclusion of women in policy design, the Y7 acknowledges the need for all G7 countries to incorporate feminist principles of intersectionality, transformative change, and equality in all foreign and domestic decision-making.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights