Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
Y7 group recognizes that gender equality is fundamental for the fulfillment of human rights, imperative for economic growth and sustainable development as it is interconnected with global challenges such as climate change and the digital revolution.Highlighting the importance of education and the inclusion of women in policy design, the Y7 acknowledges the need for all G7 countries to incorporate feminist principles of intersectionality, transformative change, and equality in all foreign and domestic decision-making.
- ILO Monitor: COVID-19 and the World of Work. Fourth edition
- Preventing Exclusion from the Labour Market: Tackling the Covid-19 Youth Employment Crisis
- The COVID-19 Shadow Pandemic: Domestic Violence in the World of Work - A Call to Action for the Private Sector
- Equality Means Business: Using Our Principles as a Multiplier for Action and Progress
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19