Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
Y7 group recognizes that gender equality is fundamental for the fulfillment of human rights, imperative for economic growth and sustainable development as it is interconnected with global challenges such as climate change and the digital revolution.Highlighting the importance of education and the inclusion of women in policy design, the Y7 acknowledges the need for all G7 countries to incorporate feminist principles of intersectionality, transformative change, and equality in all foreign and domestic decision-making.
- The Changing Nature of Work: A World Bank Group Flagship Report
- Depictions, Perceptions and Harm: A Report on Gender Stereotypes in Advertising
- Mind the 100 Year Gap: Global Gender Gap Report 2020
- G7 Charlevoix Summit: Achieving Growth that Works for Everyone
- Charlevoix Commitment to End Sexual, Gender-based Violence, Abuse and Harassment in Digital Contexts