Sodexo Gender Balance Study Infographic
The goal of Sodexo’s Gender Balance Study was to expand previous research on the business case for women in leadership to the business case for parity in representation of men and women in management positions (“gender balance”).
The study therefore aimed to test the performance implications of a gender-inclusive work culture, as opposed to a culture in which one gender dominates over the other. Data was collected and analyzed from over 50,000 managers from 70 entities worldwide. Management teams from a diverse range of functions, ranging from top leadership to site management, were all included.
- Women in the Workplace 2019
- Women's Empowerment Principles in Georgia: Promising Practices 2019
- Towards Equality in Business Putting Gender Equality at the Heart of the Business Sector in Georgia
- Comment Elle a Réussi: les Femmes et le Secteur des Technologies
- How She Did It: Women in the Tech Sector