Lifelong Learning: Concepts, Issues and Actions
Lifelong Learning is emerging as a key policy issue as we move towards a future of work that continues to challenge traditional views about careers and labour market transitions. Following the landmark report of the ILO Global Commission on the Future of Work, many questions have been raised about the concept of LLL itself, the issues that surround it and the actions that the ILO can take to address it. This paper introduces readers to these debates and provides a useful introduction to the concept and the challenges that need to be addressed if the vision for LLL of the Global Commission can be achieved.
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?