Roadmap to Women’s Rights in Europe
After two years of exploring the news from the perspective of women journalists across Europe, the NewsMavens experiment is finished. NewsMavens set out to discover what would happen to the news narrative if only women choose the news, and to take the temperature of sexism in European media. Here is what they found.
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?