Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
This publication contains the "Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: Implementing the United Nations ‘Protect, Respect and Remedy’ Framework", which were developed by the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises. The Special Representative annexed the Guiding Principles to his final report to the Human Rights Council (A/HRC/17/31), which also includes an introduction to the Guiding Principles and an overview of the process that led to their development. The Human Rights Council endorsed the Guiding Principles in its resolution 17/4 of 16 June 2011.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future