Brief Summary Roundtable Discussion: Women & Trade in the Context of CETA
On 18 July 2019, in Montréal, Canada, Commissioner Cecilia Malmström and the Honourable Jim Carr, Minister of International Trade Diversification co-hosted a roundtable discussion on the topic of women and international trade. The event, held in tandem with the EU-Canada Summit, brought together a number of public sector representatives and women entrepreneurs from the private sector. This report summarizes the discussion and highlights the recommendations brought forth by participants.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)