Brief Summary Roundtable Discussion: Women & Trade in the Context of CETA
On 18 July 2019, in Montréal, Canada, Commissioner Cecilia Malmström and the Honourable Jim Carr, Minister of International Trade Diversification co-hosted a roundtable discussion on the topic of women and international trade. The event, held in tandem with the EU-Canada Summit, brought together a number of public sector representatives and women entrepreneurs from the private sector. This report summarizes the discussion and highlights the recommendations brought forth by participants.
- Staying Power: Women in Science on What it Takes to Succeed
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills and Leadership
- 2018 Affordability Report
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills, and Leadership
- 2018 EQUALS Access Coalition Progress Report