Digital Nation: Funding The Digital Economy
This is the second edition in our Digital Nation series, which is dedicated to understanding the most important trends around VC and PE talent in the tech sector.Venture capital and private equity funding are the financial bedrock of the industry, but there’s a problem. A lack of diversity is causing issues in terms of the types of companies that receive funding, meaning they are often not truly representative of the people they are meant to serve. With technology now underpinning all our lives that is a big potential problem for society as a whole.
Digital Nation Series entitled "Funding the Digital Economy" focuses on female representation (and lack of) in the VC and PE Sector, diversity, inclusion and the changes companies are making to address these issues.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019