Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report presents the challenges of incorporating gender equality, diversity, and inclusion into clusters in Canada, particularly into the five Innovation Superclusters, as well as a number of recommendations.
The Institute for Competitiveness and Prosperity at the University of Toronto and the WE EMPOWER Programme of UN Women, European Union, and International Labour Organization hosted a roundtable on January 25, 2019 with 30 leaders from a variety of backgrounds. As the roundtable followed Chatham House Rules, individual respondents are not identified but their insights are incorporated into this White Paper.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future