Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report presents the challenges of incorporating gender equality, diversity, and inclusion into clusters in Canada, particularly into the five Innovation Superclusters, as well as a number of recommendations.
The Institute for Competitiveness and Prosperity at the University of Toronto and the WE EMPOWER Programme of UN Women, European Union, and International Labour Organization hosted a roundtable on January 25, 2019 with 30 leaders from a variety of backgrounds. As the roundtable followed Chatham House Rules, individual respondents are not identified but their insights are incorporated into this White Paper.
- Climate Risk and Response: Physical Hazards and Socioeconomic Impacts
- World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2020
- What Will it Take? Promoting Cultural Change to End Sexual Harassment
- The Double-Pane Glass Ceiling: The Gender Pay Gap at The Top Of Corporate Canada
- The impact of HIV on care work and the care workforce