Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report presents the challenges of incorporating gender equality, diversity, and inclusion into clusters in Canada, particularly into the five Innovation Superclusters, as well as a number of recommendations.
The Institute for Competitiveness and Prosperity at the University of Toronto and the WE EMPOWER Programme of UN Women, European Union, and International Labour Organization hosted a roundtable on January 25, 2019 with 30 leaders from a variety of backgrounds. As the roundtable followed Chatham House Rules, individual respondents are not identified but their insights are incorporated into this White Paper.
- COVID-19 and Gender-Based Violence: Workplace Risks and Responses
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis