Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report presents the challenges of incorporating gender equality, diversity, and inclusion into clusters in Canada, particularly into the five Innovation Superclusters, as well as a number of recommendations.
The Institute for Competitiveness and Prosperity at the University of Toronto and the WE EMPOWER Programme of UN Women, European Union, and International Labour Organization hosted a roundtable on January 25, 2019 with 30 leaders from a variety of backgrounds. As the roundtable followed Chatham House Rules, individual respondents are not identified but their insights are incorporated into this White Paper.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019
- Tanzania Situation Analysis Report