Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
UN Women, in consultation with the members of the Expert Working Group, has developed a 'Policies and Practice Guide' providing policy makers and practitioners with concrete guidance on how to ensure that the implementation of the Global Compact for Migration is gender-responsive. This two-page brief outlines the current context relating to women and girls in migration, what gender-responsive migration governance looks like in practice, and how the guide can help. This two-pager has been produced ahead of the launch of the online “Policies and practice guide” in 2019.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future