Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019
Joint statement outlining the importance of protected and promoting the human rights of women and girls at all stages of migration, while recognizing and celebrating the vast contributions of migrant women and girls around the world.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business