Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
This document integrates Great Place to Work® research involving hundreds of organizations in Canada with the Women’s Empowerment Principles to provide unique insights into the key impacts and best practices for more effectively engaging and empowering women in innovation.
Signatories of the Women’s Empowerment Principles are attracting talent, entering new markets, serving their communities, while measurably improving the bottom line.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019
- Tanzania Situation Analysis Report