2018 Report on Equality between Women and Men in the EU
This 2018 Report on equality between women and men in the EU takes stock of the main initiatives launched or accomplished in 2017 in the five thematic areas of the Strategic engagement: (1) equal economic independence of women and men; (2) equal pay for work of equal value; (3) equality in decision-making; (4) ending gender-based violence; and (5) promoting gender equality beyond the EU. It focuses in particular on: key trends and the newest available data on the Strategic engagement indicators; actions in the EU, focusing on the achievements by EU Member States and the EU institutions; and inspiring practices, innovative projects and successful policies.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019