Regional Workshop Report: Ethiopia
The regional workshop, which took place from 28-29 November 2017, was an opportunity for the three pilot countries (Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania) to share experiences, good practices and challenges pertaining to the implementation of the UN Women project, ‘Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the SDGs’. The workshop sought to strengthen the draft country situation analyses and identify future action points and recommendations for progress, with the eventual aim of integrating this information into a policy tool to provide uniformed guidance to national stakeholders on securing women’s access to land rights and tenure security.
This summary report outlines the main outcomes from the workshop divided into specific thematic areas concluding with a list of key recommendations for next steps.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019