Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
The brief contains a set of ten essentials of addressing sexual harassment. This publication offers policy makers a framing for the revision or promulgation of sexual harassment policies. It identifies practices that have promise in addressing sexual harassment and eroding its tolerance – such as specific laws against sexual harassment. In all work, UN Women honours the victims and survivors across the world who have forsaken their imposed acquiescence to abuse and served notice, saying Time’s Up.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019