Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
The brief contains a set of ten essentials of addressing sexual harassment. This publication offers policy makers a framing for the revision or promulgation of sexual harassment policies. It identifies practices that have promise in addressing sexual harassment and eroding its tolerance – such as specific laws against sexual harassment. In all work, UN Women honours the victims and survivors across the world who have forsaken their imposed acquiescence to abuse and served notice, saying Time’s Up.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future