In Brief: Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development locates land as central to poverty reduction and gender equality and to achieving all Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Agenda’s prioritization of equal land access, use and control by women may be considered an important advance of the SDGs over the Millennium Development Goals.
This document outlines UN Women and key partners’ work in implementing interventions to address the diverse challenges women face globally in securing land rights as a means to realize relevant SDGs.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019