Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
A joint statement reflecting on the agreed text of the Global Compact for Migration, published by members of the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
- Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
- Regional Workshop Report: Ethiopia
- Women’s Empowerment Through Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Women, Food, Land: Exploring Rule of Law Linkages
- In Brief: Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development