Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
A joint statement reflecting on the agreed text of the Global Compact for Migration, published by members of the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
- INSIDE EMPLOYEES’ MINDS ™ WOMEN AND WEALTH
- Behind Every Global Goal - Women Leading The World to 2030
- Women’s Entrepreneurship 2016/2017 Report
- Tackling Childcare: The Business Case for Employer-Supported Childcare
- Migration, Remittances and Financial Inclusion: Challenges and Opportunities for Women's Economic Empowerment