Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
A joint statement reflecting on the agreed text of the Global Compact for Migration, published by members of the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
- Women, Gender and work: Social Choices and Inequalities
- Implementing a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- Realizing the Human Rights, Including Labour Rights, of Women Migrant Workers
- Gender-Responsive Approach to Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Children and Families in Migration
- The Future of Work We Want: A Global Dialogue