Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
A joint statement reflecting on the agreed text of the Global Compact for Migration, published by members of the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
- Digital Nation: Funding The Digital Economy
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact