Women, Gender and work: Social Choices and Inequalities
This second volume of Women, Gender and Work - a collection of 30 recent articles selected from the International Labour Review, offering the insights of economists, sociologists and lawyers into a wide range of gender issues and country settings. It presents an invitation to reflect upon the connections between measured labour market outcomes and the real lives people lead, what work means to them, the care work continuum, and the very notion of “gender equality”.
- Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
- Regional Workshop Report: Ethiopia
- Women’s Empowerment Through Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Women, Food, Land: Exploring Rule of Law Linkages
- In Brief: Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development