The Future of Work We Want: A Global Dialogue
This report presents a short summary of the International Labour Organization’s (ILO’s) Global Dialogue on “The Future of Work We Want”, which brought together leading economists, academics and repesentatives from governments and social partners (employers’ and workers’ organizations) to discuss the profound changes sweeping through the world of work. The Global Dialogue was part of the broader ILO Centenary Initiative to explore and examine the future of work in order to gain a better understanding of the drivers of the current unprecedented change, such as technological innovation, the changes in the organization of work and production, globalization, climate change, regulatory environment, demographic and migration shifts.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019