The Future of Work We Want: A Global Dialogue
This report presents a short summary of the International Labour Organization’s (ILO’s) Global Dialogue on “The Future of Work We Want”, which brought together leading economists, academics and repesentatives from governments and social partners (employers’ and workers’ organizations) to discuss the profound changes sweeping through the world of work. The Global Dialogue was part of the broader ILO Centenary Initiative to explore and examine the future of work in order to gain a better understanding of the drivers of the current unprecedented change, such as technological innovation, the changes in the organization of work and production, globalization, climate change, regulatory environment, demographic and migration shifts.
- Women's Economic Empowerment through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
- Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
- Women, Gender and work: Social Choices and Inequalities
- Implementing a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- Realizing the Human Rights, Including Labour Rights, of Women Migrant Workers