Realizing the Human Rights, Including Labour Rights, of Women Migrant Workers
The GCMGender Series, presented by the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the Global Compact for Migration, aims to provide governments and other key stakeholders with clear and concrete guidance on ensuring that the human rights of all women and girls in migration are at the core of the Global Compact for Migration. Issue 4 of this guidance note series provides guidance on how to ensure that the human rights, including labour rights, of women migrant workers are fully protected and promoted, whether working in the formal or informal economy.
- Women, Gender and work: Social Choices and Inequalities
- Implementing a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- Gender-Responsive Approach to Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Children and Families in Migration
- The Future of Work We Want: A Global Dialogue
- Turning Promises into Action: Gender Equality in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development